At the Injury Law Center®, we handle a number of other injury and litigation claims in addition to our main practice areas. There are many more types of injury claims that fall under personal injury law, which means our New Hampshire personal injury attorney is standing by to assist with your case. As a seasoned firm with a winning track record, we are more than equipped with the resources and experience to navigate your case. You can call on our firm for trusted and reliable guidance through any injury matter.
Start by taking the first step—call (603) 883-4100 to schedule a free consultation.What Types of Claims Can We Handle?
Our legal team is well-versed in personal injury laws in New Hampshire. We are aggressive, young, fresh, and innovative when it comes to crafting strategies for these legal matters. You can count on us to carefully and effectively guide you through any matter.
Examples of some other types of claims our office has helped clients with include:
- Social Security Disability insurance – If you or a loved has been seriously injured and unable to return to work, you or they may be eligible for SSDI.
- Elevators and amusement park rides – Have you been injured by an uninspected and / or faulty mechanical problem or traumatic fall? If so, contact our team of legal professionals today.
- Lead Paint Poisoning – While a lot of houses have recently updated their paint, there are still some houses and apartments built before 1978 that contain lead paint. Lead paint poisoning most often affects young children and can have serious hazardous health consequences. If you suspect that you or your child has been exposed to lead paint and has been experiencing symptoms, contact the New Hampshire personal injury lawyer at the firm immediately.
- Bed Bugs – Bed bugs are becoming a persistent problem nationwide. If you or a loved one has suffered a reaction to bed bug bites while staying at a resort or while renting an apartment, our firm has the resources to help.
- Food Poisoning – When you eat out at an establishment, that establishment owes you a warranty that their food is safe for consumption. If you have become seriously ill from food poisoning, you may have a claim.
To speak with a New Hampshire Injury Lawyer who is committed to protecting your rights and fighting on behalf of your best interest, call the Injury Law Center® today at (603) 883-4100. Free consultations.
In addition to representing clients in New Hampshire, we are also licensed to practice personal injury law in Massachusetts.