Joe is the owner and managing partner of the Injury Law Center®. He came to New England in late 2012 after a distinguished career as a trial attorney in New York City.
Since moving to the area, Joe has made an instant impact on the litigation field by securing numerous high six-figure recoveries. When Joe has goes to trial, his verdicts are often more than double the final offer made to his clients.
Throughout his career, Joe has composed an extensive body of work, bring to trial 18 cases before juries, judges, and arbitrators with a 79% success rate. He has earned a reputation for working tirelessly in the zealous representation of his clients. Additionally, he has tried over 15 jury trails and has won 7 out of my last 8 jury trials since moving up to New England.Background & Education
Joe received his BA from Lafayette College in 2003 and subsequently received his JD from St. John's University School of Law in 2007. Joe was a member of his law school's nationally ranked mock trial team and was a staff member of the International Law Review.
He achieved honors and distinctions including winning the ABA North East Regional Criminal Trial Competition and was a three-time recipient of the CALI Excellence Award in trial advocacy related courses.Former Prosecutor
Prior to working in plaintiff's personal injury law, Joe honed his trial skills and gained valuable experience as felony level prosecutor for the Brooklyn District Attorney's Office. Over the course of nearly four years, Joe prosecuted hundreds of criminal cases including violent felony offenses such as robberies, shootings, and assaults. Joe was an intern in the Homicide Bureau of the Brooklyn DA’s Office during law school.Recent Case Results
Joe’s recent representative work includes:
- $5,500,000 settlement for NH pedestrian struck by a truck causing permanent degloving injuries to her leg requiring multiple surgeries.
- $400,000 Verdict on behalf of a hard working HVAC repairman in a medical malpractice case brought in Rockingham Superior Court against Parkland Medical Center.
- $400,000 settlement for MA woman who fell off a defective curb at a gas station causing a complete tear of her patella tendon requiring reconstructive surgeries.
- $300,000 settlement for NH woman who slipped and fell at a restaurant causing her to sustain a broken coccyx and pudendal nerve injury.
- $250,000 settlement for MA woman who sustained a spine injury requiring a cervical fusion surgery following a highway collision.
- $250,000 settlement for NH man involved in a car crash who fractured his ankle leading to RSD/CRPS.
- $225,000 settlement for MA woman involved in a car crash resulting in an aggravation of a pre-existing cervical stenosis condition causing Raynaud’s syndrome.
- $200,000 settlement for NH woman involved in a motor vehicle collision causing torn ankle tendons requiring arthroscopic surgery and a tibia plateau fracture.
- $200,000 settlement for NH couple involved in a motor vehicle collision resulting in spine injuries.
- $189,000 settlement for NH man involved in a car crash who suffered an aggravation of a pre-existing lumbar spine condition causing him to require an SI joint fusion.
- $188,000 settlement for NH woman who was involved in a car crash who suffered an aggravation of a degenerative spine condition.?
Joe resides in Harvard, Massachusetts with his wife and three children. He serves on the Board of Directors of the New Hampshire Association of Justice (NHAJ) and is the chairperson of the MVA Peer Group. Joe is also a member of the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys (MATA).
United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- New England Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2017-2018)
- Top Ten Attorneys Under 40 in the State of New Hampshire NAOPIA (2014-2015, 2017)
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys (MATA)
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association (NHBA)