At Injury Law Center®, it is our mission to achieve justice for the injured and help you obtain fair compensation in the aftermath of a gas explosion. Gas and power companies have a duty to ensure the safety of their clientele by making sure their equipment is updated, functional, and adequately maintained. When they fail to do so, people like you may sustain serious injuries and experience the devastating loss of a home or other property. If this has happened to you, connect with one of our gas explosion lawyers in Massachusetts as soon as possible.
Call (603) 883-4100 to speak to a member of our team or contact us online to schedule your free consultation today.Get Full, Fair Compensation After a Home Gas Explosion
When you secure representation from one of our Massachusetts gas explosion attorneys, we will begin building your case and investigating your claim in order to give you a fighting chance at receiving the compensation you need to make up for your losses and help you counter the overwhelming medical costs that tend to come with gas explosion injuries.
We may be able to help you obtain reimbursement for damages such as:
- Property loss
- Hospital bills
- Medical care and treatments
- Loss of ability to work
- Reduced earning potential
- Lost income, savings, or inheritance
- Reduced quality of life
- Loss of consortium
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Permanent disability
While the company that manages the gas line may be at least partially responsible in the event of a gas explosion in your home, there are a number of other parties whose negligence may have played a role in causing your injuries, losses, and suffering, including:
- The propane company
- The construction company that built your house, apartment, or other residential structure
- Contractors and subcontractors involved in the processes of building or renovation
- Landlords, who are responsible for ensuring and maintaining an acceptable level of safety in your home and the continued functionality of your home’s utilities
- The owner of the oil rig that supplies gas to your gas company
- The manufacturer who built or designed the gas line
- Any party involved in the maintenance or gas line components
- The municipality responsible for overseeing and/or administering gas to your home
There are a number of potentially responsible parties in such cases, and you’re going to need the help of a tough, experienced gas explosion attorney to help you establish liability for your losses. Allow us to come alongside you and be your advocates as you seek to alleviate the financial burden created by such accidents and hold the responsible party accountable for the damage they have caused.
Call Injury Law Center® today at (603) 883-4100 to speak to a member of our team and schedule your free, confidential case review.