Since 2005, Jonathan has successfully represented clients injured because of medical malpractice, negligent acts of others and defective products. He concentrates his practice to various areas of personal injury such as automobile, motorcycle and trucking accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability and product defects.
Background & Education
Jonathan received his undergraduate degree magna cum laude from Creighton University where he was a nationally ranked debater and captain of Creighton’s debate team. In 2005, he earned his Juris Doctor degree from George Mason University School of Law where he was managing editor of the Civil Rights Law Journal and won numerous awards as a member of the moot court team.
Jonathan currently lives in Haverhill with his wife and young son. In his free time, Jonathan enjoys skiing, hiking and traveling.
Jonathan’s representative work includes:
- Confidential Settlement for the implantation of an improper hip component during revision;
- Confidential Settlement for the failure to diagnose a failed hip revision;
- $ 600,000 Settlement for macular scarring during eye surgery which caused a reduced field of vision;
- $ 450,000 Settlement for the failure to diagnose a ruptured spleen;
- $ 190,000 Settlement for an improperly set tibia fracture resulting in a second surgery
- New Hampshire
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania